Sep 26, 2010

ROAD BLOCK!

So im doing great ok, this past thursday I ran 20+ mins straight! about 2 miles! and then Friday... BAM! head cold! so i took a day of rest. Saturday...im feeling better, i lil stuffy but Im much better than Friday so I go for a run :) I run about 1.5 miles in 4:30 pm so Im proud of that :D and then this sunday morning...head cold has moved to chest... Day of rest again... I think if I can train really hard this week maybe I can run 4 miles by Saturday...idk what the body's limit is for running...i normally just run till i think im tired. Maybe what ppl say that its all in your head is true. Maybe if i really distract my mind I can run for hours. or at least an hour and 30 mins :D Im gong to work on that. I actually feel like I can run and think better without my Ipod. So back to bodily limits. What is the limit for anybody on training? For example is it possible to add 2 miles to your distance a week instead of .5 as suggested by Runners' World? Either way tomorrow is walking with Sally then Im running at the gym after comm class :D I have to be able to run 2 miles track wise. Im going to look into buying a watch to time myself when im running outside. My cellphone is too cumbersome :)

<3 well thats my update. Pray this cold goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment