Oct 29, 2012

Advantages of ALMOND MILK

Here is something you may or may not know about me. I am lactose intolerant! I can relate to the lovely digestive fun experienced by dairy products like lattes, milkshakes, cheese. Most people do not realize this because I LOVE CHEESE and will eat anything dairy without consideration. Dairy lovers unite! The only thing I do consistently avoid is regular milk. I have, since middle school i believe, enjoyed lactose-free milk. Many people have suggested soy milk but I never really enjoyed it.... Just this year I have discovered Almond Milk! I LOVE IT! for those searching for a lactose-free alternative I highly suggest ALMOND MILK!

Reasons why ALMOND MILK ROCKS

  1. Its lactose-free
  2. cheaper than lactose free milk (store brand)
  3. only 60-70 calories depending on the brand
  4. ITS SOO CREAMY!
  5. Great for cooking! muffin mixes are so fluffy now!
  6. No estrogen which is found in soy milk
  7. it has a slight flavor of almond to it which is similar to vanilla which is yummy!
So to my gaseous friends and dairy-phobic sufferers! Almond Milk is a great alternative!

<3 div="div">

No comments:

Post a Comment