Apr 2, 2012

Surgeron Danielle General's Warning...

SENIORITIS has finally hit me this semester!!! Which is great b/c I believe I have worked hard all three year years of college sooo honestly Im oky if I simply get only B's which is where I am currently in my classes. I'm seriously only putting effort in class projects because they are so much more interesting than regurgitating information about insurance types and assessments. I think after an entire day of sleeping, I'll be more motivated to focus...maybe :)   As a medical-loving student, here is my version of the Surgeon General's warning on Senioritis...ACTUALLY!! the term Senior-itis isnt correct. -itis means inflammation, like swelling... The term  should be Seniorism/ Seniorosis (condition,disease) Seniorcide (destorying/ killing), or hullcsenior (wandering of the mind)

Danielle General's Warning on: Seniorosis

Symptoms include

  1. Not caring about an upcoming test
  2. feeling of coasting with the feeling of dragging but not caring
  3. Classes have resorted to more classes in your pillow.
  4. You start considering how you can become rich off Facebook or ideas from pintrest than from your future career
  5. wearing sweatpants a little more than you should...
  6. You would describe yourself as mediocre and your happy with that...
The Cure...GRADUATION and it just never comes soon enough!! 

some of you are already experiencing these symptoms as juniors, sophomores and possible freshman... There is no hope for you! You have caught senioritis too early and it will only progress with time!!! Quick, find some form of hope! Get help! Go see a hypnotist! There is hope, I just cant offer it to you... Stop this disease before it truly becomes seniorcide and destroys all your hard high school work!!!


Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment