Aug 22, 2012

Kickboxing and toilets don't mix

So one advantage of my new school is the free workout classes I can take whenever they fit into my schedule! I have always wanted to try kickboxing and yoga classes and now I have the chance to try them multiple times!!  So this past Monday I got to experience Kickboxing first! And I loved it. So many squats, punches, kicks, and to fast paced music. I was already feeling the burn in my legs and buns by 3/4th of the class. Wow it was a great hour!... that's right an hour.... I honestly felt my cheeks pulsating and twitching in the afternoon... I was a little bit sore...

Well Tuesday morning comes along and I get up, fairly sore, and I head to the bathroom. I really did not notice how sore I really was until I tried to sit down on the toilet. Then the soreness hit me. or surprised me. I was so sore (in my thighs, butt, and arms) and sooo off balance from the shock of having problems sitting down on the low toilet that I started tilting sideways and forward off the toilet! And there I go about to fall when thankfully and fell against the wall sticking out from the shower instead of the floor. I used that helpful jut of wall to not only prevent face and shoulder from hitting the tile, but to also adjust myself back on to the seat....

Its not too often a workout results in both benefiting your body and health and causing dangerous/hazardous encounters with common household appliances. Either way I loved it, it was worth the entire day (Tues) of thigh and butt pain, and I cant wait to do it again!

More house-loving stories I'm sure will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment