Aug 22, 2012

BEWARE OF BLEACH

This morning I made an oopsie...

First of all I have moved from an apartment in one state to a house in another state about to start grad school in Occupational Therapy! Whoop Whoop! So I am in a house with 3 other medical girls. I've only been here 4 days and so far we are getting along great!

So my oopsie. I took a shower this morning after my run. I got dressed for class and returned to the bathroom to blow dry my hair... and i noticed two things. 1) there is mildew on the shower curtain. 2) LOOK! Mildew cleaner!

So I spray some on the curtain thinking that all mildew cleaners were like the mildew cleaner I had at the apartment... Then I read the front of the bottle... Easy Scrub Mildew cleaner with BLEACH... and then i looked at my pants... 

sure enough I found three yellowish white splats/dots down the bottom half of one leg of my favorite long bootcut tan trousers... great. I was panicky at first and thought WATER! that will help... note to self: once bleached, always bleached. Water...of course...did nothing! Well poo bunnies! I basically thought to myself that these pants were ruined! then I went to the mirror... They weren't too bad...in fact in a casual way, kind of cool looking... I think i might spray an old pair of jeans with the cleaner... or add a few more drops to this pair... 
 What a way to turn bleach into Fashion! (strikes a pose in her chair) hahahaha!

oh and I discovered that I am too lazy to change but not lazy enough to sit down and write this... so Im just going to wear these to class! 


No comments:

Post a Comment