Nov 11, 2010

Time to Kill but not enough to do something productive

So I decided to waste this time to summerize all that I and my roomates have learned from living in an apartment. This list is not in order of importance :)

1)sponges are hard to keep from smelling
2)clothes stink if they are left in the washing machine for more than 4 days
3)pepper/jalapeno pancakes are disgusting
4)traffic cones make better pets than pet rocks
5)a venus fly trap is essential for survival
6)Venus fly traps really dont eat THAT many flies
7)Bananas are the only reason I dont have scurvey
8)Disposals do not like spoons and shot glasses (duh)
9)Dont put a Lean Cusine package in the toaster oven
10)very rarley is anyone able to hold an inteligent conversation after 9 pm on tues.
11)ppl assume you wash your sheets once every two weeks...dont correct them ;)
12)PJ's = what I am wearing now...except the jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment