Nov 1, 2010

The Result

ok Im soooo sorry this is late! I came back to ECU and I have to run somemore (figuratively of course) Anyways since I was able to run only 2 miles straight and the 10K being 6.2 miles I discovered that with the help of random placed bands, ppl to run and talk with, and the 1/2 energy shot and Cliff Shot i had 20-5 mins before the race, I made it all 6.2 miles!!!!!!!!!! no stops, no walks, nothing! i even ran while drinking water (thats hard and then ppl are throwing cups everywhere and its basically raining and your trying not to spill your own drink on yourself cause you dont want to look weird like you cant drink water, even though your covered in sweat so there is really no point in trying to save any dignity) I have now signed up for the 5K in MD, my cousin's old highschool on Thanksgiving, and Im going to sign up for the Patriot run Nov. 20th. Im hoping my new running buddy Liz (named changed again) will join and Im trying to get with another guy ("and I will name him squishy")who runs faster so I can work on my speed and I wanna see if he would like to join. :D Kinda Excited. Liz runs a 3 mile loop with hills and Im thinking we could work on distance once I can run the whole 3 miles. We are going to run MWF and Im thinkin Squishy and I can run together thur. He talks alot which is GREAT!!! More distraction!!! Im loving running but now I need to make sure I dont spend too much on it. Its cost alot to sign up for these things. The Patriot Run is 15 for students, the one im doing over Thanksgiving is 30, and the Marine one was 48. :P

Ok well Im excited about keeping this up :D probably no more about training unless something cool or funny happens. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment