Jul 29, 2010

Hula-hoops

So you may have noticed that I am not much of a blogger... i kinda stink at english, im not that deep of a thinker, and I cant portray funny stories in words (your probably like DUH!)

Well anyways here is an updated I wanted to share.

I GOT A HULA HOOP! hahaha I can hula-hoop for 5+ mins straight! (im proud of this ok!) Just round and around and around my hips will go hopefully to get toner, and hopefully to master the skill. :D

well I was talking with a very awesome/speacial someone last night and we got on the the topic of what we picture our married life to be like. Here are some questions I personally should probably think over...

1) Do you picture yourself with kids?
2) You would become or like your spouse to become a stay-at-home parent for the kids?
3)Why?

The deal is..I dont want kids at the moment and I feel as though if I do have kids I would want to be a stay at home mom for them.... I have to ponder this more....

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about! You crack me up all the time!!

    ReplyDelete