Jul 17, 2010

day 4&5 and part of day 6

Hello!! So this has been a surprisingly easy so far and I have decided to continue this till my sister birthday (Aug 1). I will admit I had a spoonful of nutella...then i looked at the nutritional facts.... out of 200 calories 100 of those are from fat! i ha vent touched it since. I successfully refused a spoonful of fresh warm fudge! Other than an emotional breakdown, which i think is mostly from stress, this is easier than i thought. I want to go ahead and give credit to this Blog. Without the thought of ppl reading this and basically holding me to my fast I think it would have been harder to keep up my motivation. :) THANK YOU in advance!

ok time for work

1 comment:

  1. Yup, blogs are a great way to motivate you when you're trying to keep away from something and when you you're trying to keep doing something. =)

    ReplyDelete