Nov 15, 2011

A little tib-bit about me...

Im not a picky eater! I use to be when I was younger and college snapped me out of that fast. So i will eat almost anything you place infront of me! or at least try it. I am, however, a picky drinker... And no im not talking about alcoholic beverages, im talking about drinks in general. I'll make a list as an example:

Drinks I like:

  • water
  • Lemonade!
  • Juice
  • V8 fusion or splash
  • Milk
  • egg nog (without alcohol)
  • cider (which is juice with spice and warmed-up)
  • hot coco
  • Lemon Lemocello (its alcoholic!)
Drinks I dont like:
  • soda
  • anything carbonated 
    • beer
    • soda (any and every kinda soda!)
    • sparkling water
    • sparkling grape juice
    • sparkling anything :P
  • coffee (unless its coffee turned into a milkshake like a frappachino...sp?)
  • chocolate milk
  • most alcoholic drinks 
    • hurricanes 
    • vodka (unless 1 part vodka, 20 parts juice hehe)
    • shots
    • wine
    • beer
    • margaritas
    • hard lemonade
So there! A lil tid-bit about me! I know, I'm weird :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment