Apr 30, 2010

Hi again!


Ok so last night someone called me out for getting into the habit of making "plans" and forgetting that i made "plans" with them first. I am glad they told me about this because I have had the same thing happen to me before, many times actually... The reason I put plans in "" b/c my plans are rarley set in stone and fluncuate constantly... Well needless to say that is one thing i will be working on but there is only one more week of school!


Another thing I have come to realize was my lack of real friendships last semester versus this semester. I had PLENTY of friends first semester, i could find someone to do whatever we wanted anytime we wanted if i was ever bored. I considered myself popular for the first time and I enjoyed it greatly! With Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU), ppl i have met in my dorm and IV, I knew so many ppl i would be constantly saying hello to friends walking down the street. The leader from IV brought up a good point the begining of last

No comments:

Post a Comment